Sunday, August 2, 2009

Still going strong!

Academy is going great! I have loved everything about it. I was thinking tonight that there really hasn't been any night where I've come home and thought "that was a waste of time" or "that was so stupid"! I've taken several classes in college and I can guarantee that I've come home many times saying just those things. I just LOVE class. I am so excited that I decided to finally do Police Academy and I am loving every second of it. Even the running, which I'm still kind of struggling with, is worth it. I have amazing people in my class. I have already made new friends who I am sure I will be friends with forever (or at least for a very long time). I have learned new things about Law Enforcement, about people and most importantly about myself. Life is good and I am SO VERY HAPPY with my career/education choice!

No comments: